Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Today in my Heels

Today in my Heels

Hejsan, 

So I am no longer bed ridden, but still a little unable to wear heels. Besides that work schedule has been a tad more hectic, so getting an outfit post together has been a bit tough. So Instead I thought I'd show you a little bit of my day today. Spending some time at the pool (yes I like to read children's books), to practicing my sketching skills and working on my portfolio for uni to my OOTD (missing my cut-out-boots, but those weren't going to go on my bed sheets) day's are pretty chill.... just too hectic to get an outfit post, sounds dumb but my sincere apologies really. I'll be getting to all of it really soon :)
Happy November !










10 comments:

  1. OOOO: Your Bikinis!!!! Where did you get them? :D and also that pink bralet thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cutout bikini top is the eagle shadow bikini from One teaspoon, the pathwork bikini top is H&M and the hot pink ruffle bottoms are from pimkie :) Hope that helps xx

      Delete
  2. Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do an actual OFTD post pleeaseee I'm begging you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get to it as soon as I can I promise xx

      Delete
  4. did you take these photos or are they all tumblr again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. come back to Munich...I miss you :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be back for a bit in two weeks love :)

      Delete