Thursday, December 5, 2013

Haul


The only thing threatening me from experiencing the Dubai culture, getting some great exercise and wandering the great outdoors here is what lies indoors. The shopping in Dubai is unbelievable and beyond amazeballs ! I unfortunately could spend all day in one of these malls and still not have spent enough time to find everything, especially because it's not just about the shopping. The malls not only can hold over 600 stores, but attractions such as aquariums and just in general amazing architecture. 
But in short here's what I have managed to find and fall in love with so far whilst in Dubai!




4 comments:

  1. The shoes! So amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That plaid dress :))) Doing an outfit post soon? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know :D I love it, I'm trying to get on top of things as fast as I can :)

      Delete