Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's Getting Chilly



Hejsan,
Finally got a little quick post of my OOTD, and when I say quick I really mean quick.
I'll get to better photos, and more time really soon to work on outfits, just a tad hectic at work this moment, and I'm still sick. But I'm happy to say I found a new cure for the december blues: VS shopping and cookie dough ice cream.

Happy December lovelies!



(Chilly Attire)
(Mean girls tee - Brandy Melville)
(Wet look disco pants - River Island)
(Long sleeve maxi sweater - Gina Tricot)
(Studded clam purse - Accessorize)
(Sunnies - Monki)
(High top white chuck taylors


14 comments:

  1. Aah finally!! I love it :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. lottaa what did you buy at vs? show me on whatsapp :D -nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah!!! Your hair!!! You look gorgeous as usual :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pants are amazing!!! American apparel right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mm Same concept, these ones are River Island :)

      Delete
  5. I miss your long hair :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it too sometimes, but with shorter hair I don't get mistaken for a 15 year old as often :)

      Delete
  6. I found you off of tumblr I LOVE THIS BLOG :D

    ReplyDelete