Sunday, March 16, 2014

#copie

Happy Sunday Babes !
Mid March is exactly when the pre-summer jitters start and even though Copenhagen isn't as warm as Munich has been these days I couldn't refuse the chance to wear my beloved floral open back frill dress from brandy. The streets of Copenhagen are so beautiful and photo worthy and I'm sad I won't have enough time to see all of it. Even though running around in knee-highed heels isn't so foot friendly, I can't wait to walk down more of the Strøget region and get some typical scandie shopping done!
Peace out homies xx


 (# C O P I E   A T T I R E)
(FEDORA - HENNES&MAURITZ)
(MAXI SWEATER - GINA TRICOT)
(BURGUNDY SATCHEL - MANGO*TOUCH)
(FLORAL OPENBACK FRILL DRESS - BRANDY MELVILLE)
(KNEE HIGH BOOTS - HENNES&MAURITZ TREND)




8 comments:

  1. your boots are so so gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vous êtes vraiment magnifique... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool pics and super cool outfit too
    Good job!
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/all-leafs-are-grey.html

    ReplyDelete