Sunday, April 13, 2014

Life is too short to wear Bad Clothes


HAPPY SUNDAY !
Ever since I first wore the jack fringe kimono (here), I have been obsessed with Neverfullydressed LDN. This time with their obscene street style boob tee the perfect punch line for an outfit. I love this tee, it's so perfect for a night out when I'm too lazy to get all dolled up. I paired mine up with my faux leather shorts, maxi cardi, casual heels and my ultra fab monki clutch. Get your boob tee, and other amazing street style pieces at www.neverfullydressed.co.uk 
Peace out homies x



(L I F E   I S   T O O    S H O R T   T O   W E A R   B A D   C L O T H E S)
(Maxi Cardigan - Gina Tricot)
(Faux Leather Shorts - XXI)
(Cap - J&C)
(Clutch - Monki)
(Everyday Business Heels - XXI)

12 comments:

  1. I love this look, so purely amazing :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. your legs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do u get the money to buy all these clothes o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do a lot of collaboration work with street style brands in this case with http:/www.neverfullydressed.com :)

      Delete
  4. how do you come up with your inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spend a lot of time looking at other fashion blogs, tumblr and instagram for inspiration. :)

      Delete
  5. Are you growing out your hair again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure yet, it's looking about 60/40 for not cutting it :)

      Delete
  6. Nice shirt !! great outfit :)

    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete