Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Dungarees.


 Happy Thursday Babes !
Since it's getting closer and closer to summer it was time to break out my beloved dungarees once again. I love wearing them casually or to the beach but this time I opted for a more fancy take on them. I paired up my oversized dungarees with a crop collar shirt and my platforms heels for a dinner date. I can't wait for actual summer to come so I can wear these with my sleeveless shirts.
Tomorrow I'm off to Finland for some R&R and long needed family time :) Cannot wait to stuff my face with my home town food!
Peace out homefries ! xx

 (T H E     D U N G A R E E S)
(Dungarees - Monki)
(Crop shirt - Brandy Melville)
(Chain - Zara)
(Oversized tote - Mulberry)
(Platforms - Kurt Geiger)


6 comments:

  1. Love this ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eyes are so beautiful, you're a total babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit :)

    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete