Thursday, May 1, 2014

Magic


HAPPY MAY BABES!
I'm so happy that it's may not only because it's my birth month and I get to go to spain but because may is generally that start of summer feeling (hence I broke out the peep toe shoes). Since it is May I felt it was appropriate to go for a more summery look to celebrate. I paired up my favorite embellished top with an otherwise all black boho look. I love combining the boho summer feeling with a little bit of city chic. I have had the best week to end april (featured in Asos as well as Neverfullydressed) and I hope May will be even more exciting and full of honorable surprises. 
Peace out Homies ! xx




 (M A G I C  A T T I R E)
(Fedora - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Sequin Top - Miss Selfridge)
(Maxi Skirt - New Look)
(Fringe Bag - A'Gaci)
(Wedges - Hennes&Mauritz)


16 comments:

  1. you should do a what you eat for breakfast blog post or food ideas or like more about your life instead of just fashion! :) even though it is amazing and i love seeing it haha, but im also interested in your day to day life as well! plus gives you more to post about! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you that's really sweet, I'll do my best to get on it :) Thank you lovely! x

      Delete
  2. i agree with that anon, you should post more about fitness again i love reading about that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do my best to get on it! Thanks babes! x

      Delete
  3. You are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveeeeee your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely top !


    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete