Thursday, February 12, 2015

Basïc.


Sorry for the delay in posting, been going through so many meetings this week, heaps of work and I'm just counting down the days until I get a break and head of to Germany for a few days. So thought i'd do a quick outfit update from a recent lunch meeting I had in Notting Hill with the lovely one and only @phoenixlovechild
So hopefully I'll have all my stuff sorted and be back to blogging soon with some big news!
Lot's of love from London!


 (BASIC ATTIRE)
(GREY JACKET - WAREHOUSE)
(HOMIES TEE - STREET MARKET)
(SUIT TROUSERS - COS)
(SATCHEL - MANGO*TOUCH)
(WHITE PYTHON SLIP-ONS' - TOPSHOP)

3 comments:

  1. love this look gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!
    Much love, M

    Blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basic is right... I've literally never seen a more basic human.

    ReplyDelete