Friday, April 17, 2015

This week on Instagram



To those of you who follow me on instagram I'm actually quite sorry, for you this week has been nothing but a relentless chain of selfies, shoefies and just my (generally) bad iPhone photo collages. From ending last week with a photoshoot in Berlin, I didn't get to do my usual outside of the office blog work. From monday to friday I've been working really hard with the new collection, future educational plans as well as all the outside projects I'm trying to juggle. (Be sure to watch this space for amazing collaborations with Franki!) Hopefully soon I'll be done with the upgrades (both blog visuals, and finally also my equipment) but until then I'm sorry (but please bare with me) you and me are both stuck to be satisfied by the quick but to point mirror-to-self-ootd instagram posts!
Now to end the week the best way I know how, go pick up my bestie from the airport for an amazing weekend of chilling! (because everybody deserves a break!)
Happy Weekend Babes!


2 comments:

  1. love your style & your phone cover is sooo cute :)

    Tiny x http://asktiny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your instagrams! Looks like you had a great week!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete